Embezzlement Defense Services
At the Law Office of Frank D. Camera and Associates PC, we understand that embezzlement charges are serious and can have a devastating impact on your personal and professional life. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys are dedicated to protecting your rights and providing you with a strong defense.
What is Embezzlement?
Embezzlement is a white-collar crime that involves the misappropriation or theft of funds or property by a person in a position of trust. This can include employees, managers, officers, or directors of a business or organization. Embezzlement can also occur in government agencies or non-profit organizations.
Embezzlement charges can range from misdemeanor to felony charges depending on the value of the funds or property involved. The penalties for embezzlement can include fines, restitution, probation, and even imprisonment.
How We Can Help You
Our criminal defense attorneys have years of experience representing clients charged with embezzlement. We understand the complex nature of these cases and will work tirelessly to build a strong defense strategy for you. Some of the services we offer include:
1. Case analysis and evaluation – We will analyze and evaluate your case to determine the best defense strategy for you.
2. Negotiation and plea bargaining – Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and will work to negotiate a plea bargain or reduced charges on your behalf.
3. Trial representation – If your case goes to trial, we will provide you with experienced and aggressive representation in court.
4. Sentencing – We will work to minimize the penalties and consequences of a guilty verdict, including fines, restitution, and incarceration.
Understanding the Legal Process for Embezzlement Cases
When facing embezzlement charges, it's important to understand the legal process and what to expect. At the Law Office of Frank D. Camera and Associates PC, our experienced embezzlement lawyers in Fall River, MA can guide you through each step of the process and provide you with the legal representation you need.
The legal process for embezzlement cases typically includes:
- Investigation: The first step is the investigation, where law enforcement agencies gather evidence and build a case against the accused.
- Arrest: If there is sufficient evidence, the accused may be arrested and taken into custody.
- Arraignment: The accused will be brought before a judge for an arraignment, where the charges will be read, and bail may be set.
- Pre-trial: During the pre-trial phase, both the prosecution and defense will gather evidence, interview witnesses, and negotiate potential plea bargains.
- Trial: If the case goes to trial, both sides will present their evidence and arguments to a judge or jury.
- Sentencing: If the accused is found guilty, they will be sentenced, which may include fines, restitution, probation, or imprisonment.
- Appeal: In some cases, the accused may choose to appeal the verdict or sentence.
Our embezzlement lawyers have extensive experience navigating the legal process and will work tirelessly to protect your rights and achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been charged with embezzlement, it is essential to have a skilled criminal defense attorney on your side. At the Law Office of Frank D. Camera and Associates PC, we provide aggressive representation to protect your rights and defend your freedom. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your case.
Second-Degree Murder Charge
Federal Drug Conspiracy
No Jail Time
Guns, Ammunition and Cocaine Seized
Illegal Possession of Firearm
Over 35 Years of Combined Criminal Defense Experience
Extensive Experience Handling Serious High-Profile Federal & State Cases
Successfully Handled Hundreds of Trial Cases
Excellent Reputation & Relationships within the Justice System